Expand Your Business With Virtual Private Servers
Small to medium sized businesses, with increased traffic and sales, prefer to have Virtual Private Servers (VPS). VPS hosting eliminates the limitations of shared hosting and in turn provides the flexibility of dedicated server hosting.
Virtuzzo VPS Hosting Details & Pricing
Virtuozzo VPS is a proprietary product which is based on Open VZ and adds features including memory, disk and CPU upgrades without rebooting, as well as full user control. No technician is needed for reboots and startups, which makes Virtuozzo VPS the premier choice when convenience of use is key.
Our line of Virtual Private Servers (VPS) is an ideal solution for clients who would like to combine the power of a dedicated server with the affordability and simplicity of a shared hosting account. A VPS hosting solution allows for a physical server to be divided into multiple servers that operate absolutely independently from each other in terms of working environment and functionalities. With each server you get root level access to your own server environment. Plus, you can take advantage of our managed support services. You can also choose between three operating systems and three Control Panel setup options.
|VIEW ALL VPS PLANS|
|Hard Disk Type||SSD||SSD||SSD|
|Dedicated IP Address||1 with CP||1 with CP||2 with CP|
|Fully Managed Services Included||optional|
|Client Exec Billing Software|
|Domain Reseller Account|
|No Setup Fees|
Our VPS packages give you all the features you need to create a fully independent hosting environment. You will even have the option to request a Control Panel installation. That way, you’ll be able to manage your server as if you were managing a regular web hosting account.
- CPU: 2x Opteron 6128 – 16 cores & 32 GHz total
- RAM: 128 GB DDR3 ECC-REG
- Hard Drives: Multiple 600GB high-speed SAS HDD’s in RAID10
- Network Card: 1 Gbit
- Power Supply: Redundant 1200W
- Deafult Operating System: CentOS
Reasons Why You Should Pick Our VPS
- Guaranteed CPU – your Virtual Private Server can utilize 100% of the CPU speed (a service level agreement);
- NO SWAP Partitioning – your Virtual Private Server can utilize 100% of the server’s memory;
- Real RAM Shares – you will get enhanced cache levels and a much quicker server;
- NO HDDs – SSD storage with guaranteed speeds, unaffected by the intensive IO operations of other Virtual Private Servers;
- NO Slow Backups – up to 5-10 times faster backups, with no impact on the overall speed of your Virtual Private Server;
- Quick Speed Upgrades – you can quickly shift to faster CPU speeds (up to 7.0 GHz); Get the speed specifications of a dedicated hosting server and pay only 40% of its actual value;
- Quick RAM Upgrades – you can quickly get a 2 GB/4 GB RAM memory upgrade.
Ubuntu is a Debian Linux based Operating System, including various content processing and email applications, web server software and programming tools.
Debian is a free operating system using the Linux kernel, the basic OS tools of which come from the GNU project. It is made up of a big number of software packages, each one of which containing executables, scripts, documentation, and configuration information. The Debian distributions have a maintainer who is in charge of overseeing that the packages are up-to-date, tracking bug reports, communicating with the packaged software developers.
Cent OS stands for Community Enterprise Operating System, the source code of which is derived from Ret Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). Its proven stability and security have made Cent OS one of the most widely preferred Linux options for the web hosting and reseller web hosting industries.
Parallels Virtuozzo Containers 4.0
Each VPS plan is equipped with the Virtuozzo software application that allows you to create a virtual hosting environment on your own.
Full Root-level Access
With each VPS plan you will have full access to your server.
With each VPS plan you will have SSH access to the server.
VPS Plan Manager
The VPS Plan Manager is an easy-to-use tool which allows you to manage all of your domain names and server payments.